Commercial and Business Law
Wilkinson Throsby & Edwards Solicitors can help you, your company or other business structure with your Commercial and Business Law needs. We have experience in the following areas:
- Selling and buying a business.
- Mortgages, financing arrangements and loan and security documentation.
- Lease transactions.
- Security interests (including what used to be known as fixed and floating charges).
- Family and unit trust structures including updating trust deeds and change of trusteeship.
- Partnership agreements.
- Business succession planning.
- Setting-up self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF).
- Incorporation of companies including ‘special purpose’ companies.
If you require any further information regarding any of the above please call us on (02) 4861 2499 or email us at email@example.com