Wilkinson Throsby & Edwards Solicitors can help you with your Estate Planning needs. We have experience in the following areas:
- Drafting Wills ranging from simple ‘all to A’ arrangements to complex tax-efficient Wills including asset protection measures, testamentary trusts and provisions protecting vulnerable beneficiaries.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Appointments of Enduring Guardianship.
- Advance Care Directives and Living Wills.
- Establishing and updating self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs).
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations and Superannuation Wills.
- Family Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Business succession planning.
- Amending and updating trust documentation including changes in trusteeship.
- Amending and updating company constitutions.
- Advising upon potential estate disputes and claims for family provision.
If you require any further information regarding any of the above please call us on (02) 4861 2499 or email us at email@example.com